What are your return/refund policies?
1. Buyer may return wrong, defective, or misrepresented item received. Seller will pay for the return shipping postage on that item only. Once seller has received the returned item, a correct order or replacement will be sent to buyer at no additional cost to buyer. If the item is then out of stock or not available for any other reason, seller has the option to fully refund to buyer. Seller is not responsible for the damage or loss of ordered item due to carrier's delivery. Buyer should purchase shipping insurance if the sale price is considerable.
2. If the item is returned for any other reason, buyer may request for refund or exchange or replacement. Buyer will incur return shipping cost. If refund is requested, buyer will also incur a restocking fee of 15% of the sale price of said item. Once seller has received the returned item, a refund of the final sale price + applicable tax paid for that item less the restocking fee will be sent to buyer. If an exchange or replacement of said item is requested, restocking fee is waived; however, additional shipping and handling fees and, price and tax differences of the exchanged items (if applicable) will be charged to buyer. In the event seller is unable to fill the replacement/exchange order for any reason, buyer will receive full refund (sale price + applicable tax paid).
3. Prior to return an item, buyer must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from seller. Returned item with RMA must then be received within 14 days from the date of buyer's receipt of the shipment. Buyer will not receive refund or product replacement/exchange for returned item without RMA.
4. The condition of returned item with RMA must be the same as it was sent to buyer, else buyer will not be eligible for refund or product replacement or exchange.
Do you ship internationally?
Our normal shipping policies are as follow:
1. Ship to U.S.A. only. No shipment to P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
2. Shipping services used : USPS Ground with delivery confirmation for tracking.
3. Shipping & handling fees : Flat-rate $4.00 per book shipment; other non-book items - weight based.
4. Seller is not responsible for carrrier's transit delivery time.
5. Seller is not responsible for loss and/or damage of shipping items due to carrier's delivery course.
6. Item ordered is to be shipped within 2 business days upon receipt of full payment in U.S. funds.
7. We accept PayPal and GoogleCheckout.
What are your privacy policies?
We do not collect or maintain customers' financial information. We may need names, email and shipping addresses of our clients for the purposes of shipping and notifying customers' order status. The infomation thus collected will not be used for any other purposes and will be erased 1 month after completed transaction.